Our Top 4 Tips for Hair Styling with a Toddler Featuring Original Blends Styling Gel

Our Top 4 Tips for Hair Styling with a Toddler Featuring Original Blends Styling Gel

Hi Guys! Welcome back to our blog. Today we are partnering with Original Blends Styling gel and giving you our secret to accomplishing this adorable hairstyle with our toddler. If you’re a parent then you are probably aware of the attention span of a toddler. They don’t want to sit for extended periods of time and lose interest quickly. You definitely have to be strategic and create a plan that works for you both.   Here are my top four tools that help me complete stylish hair in a small time frame:


1. I sit her down in a high chair near the TV. This allows me to control her movement while simultaneously entertaining her. I set the television on her favorite shows and make sure that it will last at least 30 minutes or more. This is a double win!!

Original Blends Styling Gel
"Holds, moisturizes, nourishes and gives hair a healthy glow"


2. I make sure to use products that will make the detangling and styling process easy. Original Blends Styling gel, mixed with our favorite leave in conditioner created an amazing combination. This product created a tangle-free experience that resulted in a sleek and shiny style. I love that Original Blends Styling gel is alcohol-free moisturizing and it didn’t leave a sticky residue on my hands. Maya’s hair was very soft with a light hold. I absolutely love this product and can’t wait to use it with other styles.


Our Top 4 Tips for Hair Styling with a Toddler Featuring Original Blends Styling Gel

3.  Snacks!! I make sure to have all her favorite snacks readily available. While she is busy indulging in her favorite eats, I take advantage by creating cute hairstyles.

4. After snacks are done I also place her favorite toys on the tray to keep her busy. By the time she finishes with step four I have completed another awesome hairstyle. 

I hope these tips helped you! The key is to keep those little hands busy. Let me know what tools you use to keep your toddler calm during hair styling time.

For more information about this company or how to purchase their products click the links below:

Click Here to follow Orginal Blends Styling Gel on Instagram.

Visit their website: originalblendsstylinggel.com

No comments